1st Idea for Hackathon Topic ENET‘com 2021
Risk assessment matrix for possible assembly risks due to incorrect accessory
- Nevertheless, we have a variety of material and accessories, some of them are similar in a way that is possible to assemble one accessory instead of another.
- These risks should be recognized, and further actions should be done, to avoid these kind of nonconformities.
- Development of a risk assessment matrix that identify the possible assembly risks due to incorrect accessory.
- This could be done by analyzing the similarity of accessories and their counter parts.
- There are two criteria to be considered to identify possible risks of mounting one accessory in another accessory counterpart :
- Similarity between accessories.
- Is the difference between accessories detected by geometry of the counterpart
- Overview of all possible assembly risks due to incorrect accessory.
- Automatically identified risks based on similarity and geometry of accessories and their Counterpart
2nd Idea for Hackathon Topic ENET‘com 2021
Customer Complaints interface to share complaints information with employees
The faulty operators are not informed by the complaints received following their errors.
Development of an Intelligent software solution in the shop floor that can enter the link between receiving the complaint and the direct employees in order to share complaints information with the shop floor population .
- The communication interface can be on the screen available within the production on the workstations
- The software can be also installed on the mobile phone by sending a notification to the relevant person to disseminate the information
- The information to be shared must be specialized for each line according to the complaints received
3rd Idea for Hackathon Topic ENET‘com 2021
Real Time Scrap Trackin
- Weigh the scrap manually by the scales
- Weighing scrap at the end of each shift for each machine in the ks area, Know the weight of scrap only at the end of the shift
- No dashboard that gathers the state of the machines
- No real time waste tracking
Real time waste tracking
- State of each machine in relation to its TARGET in Gr / Min
- Intelligently know the scrap weight to replace manual weighing
- Exploit the METS MES database and make links with the machine itself
- Creation of an application to calculate the results and make the displays in a dashboard
The expectations of this application are :
- Automatically calculate the scrap weight for each machine Gr/Min.
- Give the value in euros of waste by machines.
- Red coloring for machines exceeds target.
- Display the action plan to reduce scrap and achieve the goal.
- Dashboard display.
Login to submit a new project